Service: Every Sunday @ 9:30
Prairie Hill Elementary; 401 76th Ave. SW, Cedar Rapids
Let everything that has breath praise the Lord. Psalm 150:6
This Sunday We’re continuing our profiling God series with a focus on God’s design for relationships.
Last Sunday Listen to last week’s sermon here https://youtu.be/RgIORrxMOEY You can view the entire service here https://youtu.be/zkKzupcWpII
Invite Invite others to join us as we worship our Lord and Savior. https://www.facebook.com/CRPrairieBibleChurch/ and http://www.prairiebible.org
Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and the Holy Spirit. Matthew 28:19
Sunday School Each week in Sunday School we aim to build our knowledge of God so we can live more like Him here on Earth. From the kids to the adult teachers, we’re all learning!
Discover Prairie Bible Designed for newcomers to PBC, this get together is hosted by Pastor Craig. Join Pastor to learn more about PBC and our family here. Tuesday, June 12 at 6:30 at Kava House in Swisher.
Last Tuesday Coffee Join PBC retirees for coffee and conversation on the last Tuesday of every month at Kava House in Swisher from 9 to 10:30 am. Their next get-together is Tuesday, June 26. Everyone is welcome – bring a friend!
Backyard Bible Camp Families mark your calendars for Saturday, July 7. PBC is hosting a backyard Bible camp where we will learn, play, and grow in the love of Jesus and how we can share that love with the world. More info to come.
1st Annual PBC Motorcycle Ride You’re all invited! We’ll leaving right after worship on Sunday, August 5th and heading up to Stone City for lunch and then heading home.
Life Groups They are off and running and full of Jesus! If you would like to join a group, get in touch with Pastor Craig (contact info below) and we’ll work to connect you.
Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord. Romans 12:11
Sunday Mornings at PBC The sign-up link here is the hub for Sunday morning serving. Set-up, snacks, greeting—all the things! We would love your help on Sundays! Please click on the link and plug in. http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0f4baba92ba4f58-sunday
Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:12
• Prayers for joy and strength for the churches in the Corridor. May the message of Christ flow boldly into the community
• Prayers for those dealing with mental illness and family and friends helping them. May God bring peace and strength to all.
• Prayers for 6-year-old Cooper. His stem cell transplant didn’t work and his cancer is back with no treatment available.
• Prayers for a family enduring marriage problems and a stage 4 cancer diagnosis. May God shepherd the family through these challenges and give them peace.
• Prayers for comfort for the family of Jim Cerveny as they grieve the loss of their loved one.
Connect with Prairie Bible Church!