Service: Every Sunday @ 9:30
Prairie Hill Elementary; 401 76th Ave. SW, Cedar Rapids
Let everything that has breath praise the Lord. Psalm 150:6
This Sunday In our Profiling God series we’ll look at what God considers blessings.
Last Sunday You can view the sermon here:
View the full service here https://youtu.be/t6dH07CntQQ
Invite Invite others to join us as we worship our Lord and Savior:
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/CRPrairieBibleChurch/
WEBSITE - http://www.prairiebible.org
Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and the Holy Spirit. Matthew 28:19
Sunday School A big THANK YOU goes out to the servants who are the hands-and-feet alongside our teachers. These Sunday School helpers are critical to our program and help the word of God make its way into the hearts of our young people.
Last Tuesday Coffee Join PBC retirees for coffee and conversation on the last Tuesday of every month at Kava House in Swisher from 9 to 10:30 am. Their next get-together is Tuesday, May 29. Everyone is welcome – bring a friend!
Discover Prairie Bible Designed for newcomers to PBC, this get together is hosted by Pastor Craig. Join Pastor to learn more about PBC and our family here. Tuesday, June 12 at 6:30 at Kava House in Swisher.
Backyard Bible Camp Families mark your calendars for Saturday, July 7. PBC is hosting a backyard Bible camp where we will learn, play, and grow in the love of Jesus and how we can share that love with the world. More info to come.
Life Groups They are off and running and full of Jesus! If you would like to join a group, get in touch with Pastor Craig by phone or email:
319-210-8316 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord. Romans 12:11
Sunday Mornings at PBC The sign-up link here is the hub for Sunday morning serving. Set-up, snacks, greeting—all the things! We would love your help on Sundays! SignUp Genius link
Giving Here at Prairie Bible we give 10-percent of the financial contributions to the church to missions. So far in 2018 we have given $7725 to our community near and far. Recently we gave $1000 to the Meals on Wheels program, $1000 to Faith Christian Academy in Iowa City, $500 to the North Liberty Food Pantry, and $500 to the Jalingo Orphanage in Nigeria among others. For a complete list of PBC giving, contact Mark Steffens at email@example.com.
Where God is leading We would love your input to help PBC improve, grow, and celebrate what God is doing in our community. You’ll find a simple feedback sheet attached to this email. We first shared this sheet at the congregational meeting 5/6. Please take 10 minutes to pray about it and share your thoughts. Bring the sheet to service on Sunday or simply email it back to Megan at firstname.lastname@example.org. (Please email Megan if you need a copy of the sheet)
Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:12
• As we celebrate Mother’s Day, love for all mothers, those who are with us and those who are with Jesus.
• Prayers strength for the mothers who have lost a child, and for children who have lost a mother as Mother’s Day might be particularly difficult for them.
• Prayers for healing for Yates family as they battle multiple health issues, some of which are life-threatening. Prayers for wisdom for the medical teams.
• Prayers for peace for the Stein family as they grieve the passing of Lonnie.
• Prayers for healing for Kloie Lehman who is struggling with respiratory issues. Prayers for wisdom for Mom and Dad as they care for Kloie.
• Continued prayers for full recovery for Aaron Sturtz.
• Prayers for healing for Justin Ilg as he battles cancer.
• Prayers for healing and wisdom for medical team treating Julie Eschen. Julie is battling breathing challenges. Rest and healing for Julie.
Connect with Prairie Bible Church!